When to apply for a regular visa?
If you are not from a country eligible for an Armenia e-Visa, your only option is an Armenia regular visa. If you are not a citizen of any of the countries below, you will need a regular visa to travel to Armenia:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- North Korea
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- North Macedonia
- Papua New Guinea
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Trinidad and Tobago
Should you print your e-visa?
It is compulsory to print your e-visa before leaving your home country. You will not be allowed entry into Armenia without the hard copy of your e-visa permit.
The Armenian immigration authorities demand that travelers print their e-Visa permits. You can also have an electronic copy. You will be asked for your e-visa permit at the airline and immigration counter upon arrival. Your valid passport is also compulsory if you want to gain entry into Armenia.
The cost of the electronic visa for Armenia is $31 for 120 days and $6 for 21 days.
The Armenia e-Visa is a single entry visa and allows applicants to stay in the country for 21 days (per entry) or 120 days (per entry).
How will I receive my electronic visa for Armenia?
72 hours is the time it takes to process the E-visa application for Armenia. However, it is best to apply for a visa well in advance. Some requests may require further verification, which will result in longer processing times. Once the E-Visa is issued, we will contact you by email so that you can collect your visa.
What are the conditions for Armenia’s e-visa?
There are some important things you need to have to get an electronic visa for Armenia. These are all very necessary. So, you will have to collect these things at the beginning. The visa requirements for Armenia are as follows:
You will need to present a passport with a validation period of six months. You will need an email for assistance. You will need a valid international credit and debit card for cash transactions. You will need a photo in a legible and acceptable format for the passport data page.
What are the documents for the e-Visa application?
- 4x6cm digital front panel, white background photo without glasses
- A scan of the passport details page (passport for at least 6 more months)
When can I apply for the Armenia e-visa?
An Armenian visa application can be applied for one day or six months in advance. Although it only takes 2-3 working days to get your visa approved. It is strongly advised to apply for an Armenia visa 1 – 2 weeks before your arrival date to avoid any payment or other issues administrative.
What are the advantages of an Armenian e-visa?
- You can access the application online at any time of the day and from any location, provided you can access the Internet.
- You can also get help from visa officers around the clock for any questions related to your application.
- You can also review your request to make sure you made no mistakes before submitting it.
- Visa issuers may ask you to correct any erroneous information or add information that you have omitted so that your visa can be accepted.
- A simple application form and a process that you can follow without difficulty.
- Secure form and protection of privacy – An unauthorized person cannot access your request form.
- All formats (PNG, JPG, JPEG, PDF) is acceptable when you upload your documents and photos. Once your visa approved, you will receive the email in PDF format.